You can't be an Irish pub without some live music. That's why we're proud to host local & regional acts performing live music & DJ sets each & every weekend throughout the year. Additionally, we regularly feature live music or DJs at special events like St. Patrick's Day or our annual Guinness Oyster Festival, along with helping the hosts of private events find an appropriate live music option for their event. If you are interested in performing at Annie Bailey's, please fill out all required fields on the form below to be considered.
• Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we will only follow up with acts we are interested in working with.
• Please do not call/email to follow up to ask if we have received your booking request.
• We do not have any house PA equipment available, so you will be responsible for handling your own sound, lighting, etc.
Friday Happy Hour
- Fridays, 5-7pm
- solo/duo acoustic acts preferred
- small set-up/low-key bands considered
- on the deck in the summer months (weather permitting); otherwise in the front pub in front of fireplace
- Fridays, 10pm-1am
- full bands preferred; DJ's considered
- in the front section of the pub
- Saturdays, 10pm-1am
- DJ sets preferred
- we have a house DJ who is typically booked, but we schedule DJs for other nights/events as well
- looking for active DJs, not just a pre-fabricated playlist
Submitting form may lead to your email being added to our monthly newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.