To Our Guests
Pub closed until further notice
In light of the current health situation, & in consideration of the safety of our guests, our team & our families, we have made the tough decision to cease all service at Annie Bailey's Irish Public House until further notice.
Here’s counting the days 'til we see your smiling faces again. Stay safe!
UPDATE regarding St. Patrick's Day celebrations
It is with a heavy but hopeful heart that we have decided to close Annie Bailey’s for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations tomorrow (3/17) in an effort to help protect and serve our community.
For those wishing to celebrate the holiday at home, we *will* be offering food and beer take-out from 11:00am - 8:00pm. You can order on DoorDash or by calling the pub at (717) 393-4000.
Additionally, Annie Bailey's will be closed indefinitely beginning Wednesday, 3/18. Please follow our social media channels to stay up to date on when we will be reopening!
St. Patrick's Day Takeout & Delivery
• Shepherd's Pie
• Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
• Chicken Pot Pie
• Bangers & Mash
• Irish Stew
• Corned Beef & Cabbage
• Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
• Spinach Dip
• Bavarian Pretzel Sticks
• Traditional or Boneless Wings
• Cobb Salad
• Caesar Salad
• Wedge Salad
• King Street Burger
• Vegan Burger
• Pulled Pork Sandwich
• Southern Brisket Sandwich
• Hickory Chicken Sandwich
• The Reuben
Please call (717) 393-4000 with any questions! Sláinte!
To Our Guests
To our many loyal patrons and guests of TFB Hospitality, including Annie Bailey’s, Conway Social Club, Per Diem and Gravie.
We would like to take a moment and provide you with the information and reassurance of our increased awareness and attention to both the public’s and our employees' safety amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have proactively implemented additional steps at every level within each of our establishments to ensure the health and well-being of everyone who walks through our doors. We are passionate about providing a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for guests, and employees alike, and have increased our efforts due to recent developments, especially during this week’s much-cherished St. Patrick’s Day celebrations that we all hold so dear.
Some of our additional efforts put in place until further notice include:
• Hand Sanitation stations for public use at Annie Bailey’s.
• Sanitary wipe stations.
• Hospital-grade, anti-viral sanitation solutions in use at all locations
• Single-use Menus at all locations
• Single use condiments at all locations
• Single use cups at all locations
• All front and back of house employees handling food and beverages will wear gloves at all times, and change them frequently.
• Bartenders will use tongs or toothpicks for all non-bottled ingredients
• All staff will wash hands frequently, including handling of any and all dirty dishes or glasses.
• Frequent and repeated sanitation of door handles, railings, and other high-touch locations
• Frequent and repeat sanitation of all bars, tables and chairs.
We will continue to monitor developments with regards to the situation and adapt to comply with all guidance from our state and local health authorities to ensure a safe and happy environment for all.
And if you'd prefer to enjoy our Irish Favourites from the comfort of your couch, you can find us on DoorDash.